The University Area in Charlotte, North Carolina is a great place to live! In this video, we are going to take you through three neighborhoods and show you what you can expect to buy in the $400,000 – $500,000 price range. The University Area has grown over the last few years and new retail and shopping is popping up everywhere. The light rail has also expanded to the University Area and connects to the campus of The University of North Carolina at Charlotte. It’s a quick trip to catch the light rail and take it into uptown Charlotte to catch a Panthers game, Charlotte Knights baseball game, or just grab dinner and explore all that Uptown has to offer. We’ll wrap up the video by giving you a map tour of the areas we visited and show you how close you are to shopping, parks, medical facilities, the interstates, and Concord Mills Mall.
$400K In Charlotte
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Ellerbe Floor Plan by Eastwood Homes in Mckee Grove | 3 Story Open Concept Living
- Trellis at the Commons in Farmington | Tri Pointe Townhomes | Full Neighborhood Tour
- The Townes at Cramerton Mills by Brookline Homes | Basements That are Hard to Find!
- Secrest Landing Offers Gorgeous MI Townhomes in Monroe | Full Neighborhood Tour
- Tour of Mckee Grove by Eastwood Homes in Charlotte | Full Neighborhood Tour