The number of home sales in Charlotte is falling….and falling fast. Year-over-year, Charlotte is seeing a 36.1% decrease in home sales due to rising interest rates and buyers not willing to jump into the market. In today’s video, we are talking about the November data that was just released. Check it out!
CHARLOTTE HOME SALES ARE FALLING FAST – When Will it End?
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Ellerbe Floor Plan by Eastwood Homes in Mckee Grove | 3 Story Open Concept Living
- Trellis at the Commons in Farmington | Tri Pointe Townhomes | Full Neighborhood Tour
- The Townes at Cramerton Mills by Brookline Homes | Basements That are Hard to Find!
- Secrest Landing Offers Gorgeous MI Townhomes in Monroe | Full Neighborhood Tour
- Tour of Mckee Grove by Eastwood Homes in Charlotte | Full Neighborhood Tour