These are two questions that have been asked repeatedly over the last two weeks: “Are rising interest rates going to slow down the housing market?” “How much higher can prices realistically go before we see a “market crash” or a “leveling off?” In this video, I answer these questions and give you my opinion. I’ll also share real market data pertaining to how much over asking price people are still paying in this crazy and competitive market. You may be surprised!
Is it Slowing Down?
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Ellerbe Floor Plan by Eastwood Homes in Mckee Grove | 3 Story Open Concept Living
- Trellis at the Commons in Farmington | Tri Pointe Townhomes | Full Neighborhood Tour
- The Townes at Cramerton Mills by Brookline Homes | Basements That are Hard to Find!
- Secrest Landing Offers Gorgeous MI Townhomes in Monroe | Full Neighborhood Tour
- Tour of Mckee Grove by Eastwood Homes in Charlotte | Full Neighborhood Tour