Today we spoke with our lending partner, Stephen Knorr with The Knorr Group of Alcova Mortgage. Is paying money to buy your rate down a good idea in this volatile mortgage market? And what strategies and tools are we working on to help get more people in a position to make stronger offers so they can compete…especially first time buyers? We discuss these two topics and more.
What’s Up With Mortgages?
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Pergola | Farmington | Tri Pointe | Townhomes | Charlotte NC | Gorgeous Master Planned Community!
- Harmony | Harrisburg | Eastwood Homes | New Construction | Grand Opening is a Must See!
- Charlotte NC | Retreat at Rocky River | Century Communities
- Arbors at the Commons | Tri Pointe Homes | Charlotte | Farmington Community
- Locust, NC | Villages at Red Bridge by Adams Homes | HUGE LOTS ON GOLF COURSE!!